Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day One - Nothing is more important than relationships

When I think about it, I know that nothing is more important than relationships.  I just don't always live that way.  I let "stuff" get in the way.  For me, sometimes its exercise, tv shows, sports, or even work.  In my life, choosing relationships over things is not one big decision I need to make, but a series of smaller, moment by moment choices I need to make throughout the day.  What do you think?  Are you acting like relationships are the most important thing in your life?  What about your relationship with God?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have trouble with my people relationships. Its my relationship with God that is getting neglected. My wife and kids make sure they get their time, but I can keep putting God off.

    ReplyDelete