Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 12

First...what was the first thing that came to your mind? Was it a relationship gone wrong as they said or was it something else? For me, I couldn't help but focus on the priorities. We talk about priorities a lot in relationships, but how often do we give our heart priority? Sure you may be thinking that it is easier for women to do this, but many times I put things in priority out of "wants" instead of a heart priority and action. If the action is not in place...the wants I mentioned before may be linked to a heart priority stalled. To think...no actions and our emotions fester and become destructive rather than instructive. More often than not my emotions fester...just think if I take my heart seriously and act radically then all the "solo acting debuts" (hence my festering inactive emotions) will become a production in itself.
 
Emily M.

No comments:

Post a Comment