Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 10: The Power of New

My prayer after today's reading:  God, there are lots of old relationships and old routine in my life.  I get up, eat the same bowl of cereal, follow the same routine every morning, all day, every day.  I'm comfortable with the old, but I see the importance of "new."  I don't want to live life in a rut.  God, I pray that you inject a new love into my old.  I pray that your fresh, new love will become a part of my routine, and that I will look at my old relationships in a new, fresh way.
God, I also live a tremendous portion of my life with the "I think I can" mentality.  I put too much importance on me.  God, You know I'm selfish.  I pray that through your power, I can move to the "I know I can't, but I know God can" mentality where I walk thru life focusing on Jesus and Jesus alone. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment